Monday, October 08, 2007

Pickup Lines for the Desperate

  • "You must be a broom, cause you just swept me off my feet."
  • If you are looking for the ideal man to settle down with... I do housework.
  • What about, "Hi, I'm about to inherit a fortune but I must show proof that I'm engaged...would you like to be my partner and help me spend ?"
  • "Can u lend me some money? I need to get a cab to get home because I'm fainting due to ur good looks.."
  • Someone put me in jail, cos I cant help but steal glances at you...
  • Hey, can I take a photo with you? I just lost a game of true or dare and this is my punishment.. please please please help me! after photo ..you want me to send u the photo ? .. msn ?
  • You say: "I'm sorry, but you owe me a drink" She says: "Why?" You say: "Because I dropped mine when I looked at you"
  • Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home