Saturday, October 27, 2007

Lair of the Damned

Drove up to fort canning after picking up ken's bombay sapphire from my mum's colleague.
I was sort of hoping that some kind soul would have been able to repeat what i like to call "sharing the joy of concert entry" but apparantly the tags were tied to tightly to repeat what we did at singfest and ffaf.

So i went into my prison break mode and seeked out the entire proximity of the park to find a way into the audience. And it is a fucking fortress around the perimeter!
I was dressed rather decently so i thought i could sneak in as part of a patron of an ongoing dinner, but guess what!? It was a costume themed hellowenn party which even the best tailor made tuxedo could never fit into.

The part that probably will make megadeth fans envy would probably be while i was scouting the place out seeking a suitable entry point for me, i actually walked right into the changing area of megadeth. Some guy in leather pants and blonde locks actually walked out and exchanged glances with me, and then got rushed off by a few other white dudes.
I later found out that it was the guitarist i encountered.
I hope i didnt put his spirits down too much by not stopping for an autograph or photo!
I would have if i knew who he was!
Imagine what an embarassment it would have been if he was just there for the costume party acting as a rockstar and i thought he was from megadeth?!

Too bad, no megadeth for me today, guess i ll just settle for heaven and hell tmr night.

Drove off toward the newly opened KPE but couldnt find it at all!
I have developed pretty decent road direction sense so the roads described in the newspaper were easy to locate, but the KPE was just nowhere in sight!

Settled off for a late night supper at kallang's kfc and now im trying to find out which dickheads deleted me from msn and sourcing websites to spoof my i. p . a D d ress!
yay to technology!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home