Friday, October 26, 2007

Click 5

Havent been blogging in a long while because i just have so much to do!

Went to the click 5 showcase today and i must say, the new singer kyle (whom i thought was really handsome when i first saw pictures of the new lineup) looks like a spastic kid having fits on stage.
Not a bad band, but not the least bit entertaining to watch.
It was really entertaining to just watch the reaction of the pre-puberty crowd present.
I'm serious, the new time you guys get to go to a boyband's performance, just watch the crowd.
I garantee you'll enjoy it.

Anyway, i need a favour from Heaven and Hell fans who are heading to the concert this saturday. I'll be doing a review of the show and my knowledge of songs from the Dio years are rather limited. So if you guys could throw me the entire set of songs played that night to publish, pls let me know! Would really appreciate it! A free beer at the show will be your treat for the favour!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home