Grand Theft Auto
I don't consider myself a hardcore gaming aficionado, but when it comes to the Grand Theft Auto series, that's when I become a bona fide fan boy.
As most of the game savvy would know, GTA 4 was released about 6 days ago. So when I read about some forumers playing the game, I knew I had to get my hands on the game, and I had to start the adventure as soon as possible.
Finally got my ps3 console today, solely for the purpose of GTA.
So here begins the start of the path to a non-existent social life! It's temporal bye bye friends and hello LIBERTY CITY!
ROCK N ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL xD
As most of the game savvy would know, GTA 4 was released about 6 days ago. So when I read about some forumers playing the game, I knew I had to get my hands on the game, and I had to start the adventure as soon as possible.
Finally got my ps3 console today, solely for the purpose of GTA.
So here begins the start of the path to a non-existent social life! It's temporal bye bye friends and hello LIBERTY CITY!
ROCK N ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL xD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home