Double Talking Life
My assignment for today was to cover this 'hugging saint' story, and while i thought it did head toward a clouded sense of idol worship, the lady's altruistic works were undeniable. Good to know that there are still individuals spearheading movements to unite others through love and peace.
watch video here
Anyway, I never seem to have luck in terms of speculation, gambling or other forms speculative venture.
Bought 4d for today's draw based on a number which had major recurring appearance which made it impossible to ignore. As expected, the number didn't even hit the consolation prizes.
Bought one lot of DBS shares at 18.500, partially driven by fear that i might be missing out on an opportunistic surge of prices only to see prices dipping to 18.340 at closing. That's paper loss of about $150 in less than an hour mind you.
I think the only speculative success with regard to enterprise venture is that often I know I'd probably not hit the jackpot via fast-buck methods, but yet I heed not my conscience and inevitably fall, much to my expectations.
But then again, that's probably what hope was designed for, to provide that accelerated surge of adrenaline for an otherwise secure routinous lifestyle.
Oh yea, by the way, NEVER purchase anything from InfoComm @ Funan, I made the mistake of buying a mouse from them only to have it not function optimally, but upon returning to get an exchange, was faced with intolerably lackadaisical staff. Fucking Ah Bengs. I used to hate oxymoronic mats, but I guess the throne to scum-hood has been succeeded since.
watch video here
Anyway, I never seem to have luck in terms of speculation, gambling or other forms speculative venture.
Bought 4d for today's draw based on a number which had major recurring appearance which made it impossible to ignore. As expected, the number didn't even hit the consolation prizes.
Bought one lot of DBS shares at 18.500, partially driven by fear that i might be missing out on an opportunistic surge of prices only to see prices dipping to 18.340 at closing. That's paper loss of about $150 in less than an hour mind you.
I think the only speculative success with regard to enterprise venture is that often I know I'd probably not hit the jackpot via fast-buck methods, but yet I heed not my conscience and inevitably fall, much to my expectations.
But then again, that's probably what hope was designed for, to provide that accelerated surge of adrenaline for an otherwise secure routinous lifestyle.
Oh yea, by the way, NEVER purchase anything from InfoComm @ Funan, I made the mistake of buying a mouse from them only to have it not function optimally, but upon returning to get an exchange, was faced with intolerably lackadaisical staff. Fucking Ah Bengs. I used to hate oxymoronic mats, but I guess the throne to scum-hood has been succeeded since.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home