vista? not for me man.
Got myself a new laptop, the HP dv6700 which is touted as one of the leading notebooks from HP. But haven't really got used to the vista OS, I can't even figure out how to save my brightness/contrast settings.
If anyone out there knows how to boot my OS into XP, or know any shops that sell "cheap" software, or is willing to lend me some games(old or new), I will be very thankful. Very very grateful in fact.
Argh, how can a brand new top-of-the-line laptop actually underperform as compaired to my 2-yr-old desktop?
If anyone out there knows how to boot my OS into XP, or know any shops that sell "cheap" software, or is willing to lend me some games(old or new), I will be very thankful. Very very grateful in fact.
Argh, how can a brand new top-of-the-line laptop actually underperform as compaired to my 2-yr-old desktop?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home