Why can't we give love one more chance?
Ever ponder over our existence?
Times when I'm alone driving in the wee hours of the morning, I marvel at the expanse of the world and the people around me that truly have made a positive impact in my life.
I dream about the future and stake out a path that I eventually hope will be reality.
Thankfully I can't say that I've had much regrets in my life so far, perhaps minimalistic issues, but if I could live life all over again with my current mind-set, I'd have done many things in an entirely different way.
I cannot distinguish if realisation came timely or a little too late. But I am sure glad it did.
Changing the world starts with change in oneself.
Earlier on, my ex-girlfriend started talking to me online briefly after a long absence of communication between the both of us, possibly due to misunderstandings between the both of us.
Talked to a friend about it and she said, 'maybe she just wants closure'.
Sometimes I wonder if she's doing all this to spite me, perhaps not, but often in the post-break-up periods I felt she was dumping the entire blame of our separation onto me, taking no form of reproach. Her reasons remain unknown to this date.
But the conversation did feel bizarre to me, considering both of us possibly have moved on, her finding romance in the guy whom she persistently denied liking during the final weeks of our relationship, and me, though currently single, definitely labeling this chapter only as a fond memory.
Somehow, telling me you miss me fondly just sounds inane.
Times when I'm alone driving in the wee hours of the morning, I marvel at the expanse of the world and the people around me that truly have made a positive impact in my life.
I dream about the future and stake out a path that I eventually hope will be reality.
Thankfully I can't say that I've had much regrets in my life so far, perhaps minimalistic issues, but if I could live life all over again with my current mind-set, I'd have done many things in an entirely different way.
I cannot distinguish if realisation came timely or a little too late. But I am sure glad it did.
Changing the world starts with change in oneself.
Earlier on, my ex-girlfriend started talking to me online briefly after a long absence of communication between the both of us, possibly due to misunderstandings between the both of us.
Talked to a friend about it and she said, 'maybe she just wants closure'.
Sometimes I wonder if she's doing all this to spite me, perhaps not, but often in the post-break-up periods I felt she was dumping the entire blame of our separation onto me, taking no form of reproach. Her reasons remain unknown to this date.
But the conversation did feel bizarre to me, considering both of us possibly have moved on, her finding romance in the guy whom she persistently denied liking during the final weeks of our relationship, and me, though currently single, definitely labeling this chapter only as a fond memory.
Somehow, telling me you miss me fondly just sounds inane.

2 Comments:
closure. HAH.
wow,you are a good writer.i like your writing style!become a writer book writer or something :)
Post a Comment
<< Home