Don't Worry

It's been a rough four months since school ended, and a brand new journey for most of my batch(as Juan Hui would qoute).
How quickly shouts of "keep in touch", "friends forever" seem to be faint memories of a not too distant past. Hypocritical i know. But i guess thats really how you sieve out the valuable ones.
Work is great, i love my job. I consider myself fortunate to have gotten this position as a journalist in the Straits Times. Friends who don't read the news, you now have a great reason to start. --- http://www.straitstimes.com/ --- go to vodcast, i do video reporting.
Anyway, NS in creeping up like an impending transgression of my life. Two years IS a long time and honestly, it worries me that whatever skills i've picked up will just decline because of daft tasks i'll probably be handling as a military personnel.
And as for the rumour floating around that i'm a "ah gua peng". I'm not going to dispel them so your idle little minds can go ponder. But i'm definitely 100% straight, no fucking sane guy will swing away from the beauty of female boobs. I actually find the buzz amusing :P
If the oracles and mayans are right, then the world would end in 2012 and we would't really have to worry much about our future would we? But if they aren't, then i guess my "Singaporean rat-racer" mettle has to shift in place soon. Been starting to seek out a couple of law schools for further education and prospects of migration. I think Singapore is starting to become one big sinkhole.
MM Lee (Uber Prime Minister) says every year 1k of the top talents run from Singapore.
I say, if these elite members of the nation are said to be the creme de la creme, the smartest brightest of the crop, and they running, even if you're a retard, please just follow the elites. Reasons obvious.
Anyway, in all seriousness, life has been pretty dispirited lately. I need a new source of cuntinous inspiration. A new flame. And i think i might have just found it today.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home