CDs for sale!
I’ve got some good quality and well maintained cds for sale.
Selling because I am moving thus the need to clear off some things.
Will deliver to you, the more you buy, I will consider charging less.
Will be posting more titles once I get to sorting out my cd racks.
All Original, No Piracy.
Thanks and pls contact me for any queries at 91597190!!
(S$10)
Apocalyptica – Apocalyptica
Bad Obsession – This is Rock N Roll
High School Musical 2 – Movie soundtrack
Slipknot – Vol.3, The Sub Verses
RnB Love Songs – 2cd compilation
Yngwie Malmsteen – Razor Eater
Yngwie Malmsteen - Unleash the Fury
Steve Vai – Passion and Warfare
Eminem – The Marshal Mathers LP + Slim Shady single
(S$6)
Players for Good – Local Music Compilation
POD - Satellite
Rock in Asia – Asia Rock Bands Compilation
Inspirational Moments 3 – ‘Happy-song’ Compilation
Backstreet Boys – Millenium
Backstreet Boys – Backstreet’s Back
Creed – Weathered
Alien Ant Farm – Anthology
Britney Spears – Opps! I Did It Again
Britney Spears – Baby One More Time
Nsync – No Strings Attached
The Moffats – Miss You Like Crazy
Cirque de Soleil – SaltimbancoElton John – The Big Picture
($20)
Steve Vai – Live in Astoria (dvd)
Selling because I am moving thus the need to clear off some things.
Will deliver to you, the more you buy, I will consider charging less.
Will be posting more titles once I get to sorting out my cd racks.
All Original, No Piracy.
Thanks and pls contact me for any queries at 91597190!!
(S$10)
Apocalyptica – Apocalyptica
Bad Obsession – This is Rock N Roll
High School Musical 2 – Movie soundtrack
Slipknot – Vol.3, The Sub Verses
RnB Love Songs – 2cd compilation
Yngwie Malmsteen – Razor Eater
Yngwie Malmsteen - Unleash the Fury
Steve Vai – Passion and Warfare
Eminem – The Marshal Mathers LP + Slim Shady single
(S$6)
Players for Good – Local Music Compilation
POD - Satellite
Rock in Asia – Asia Rock Bands Compilation
Inspirational Moments 3 – ‘Happy-song’ Compilation
Backstreet Boys – Millenium
Backstreet Boys – Backstreet’s Back
Creed – Weathered
Alien Ant Farm – Anthology
Britney Spears – Opps! I Did It Again
Britney Spears – Baby One More Time
Nsync – No Strings Attached
The Moffats – Miss You Like Crazy
Cirque de Soleil – SaltimbancoElton John – The Big Picture
($20)
Steve Vai – Live in Astoria (dvd)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home