Are you ready?
Been drawn into magic quite recently.
I've always been enticed by the clandestine methods of deception, but never had the will to practise even the simplest of sleights.
But since the interview I conducted with a card shark and countless viewings of Criss Angel videos, I finally felt compelled to just try picking up a few tricks.
Anyway, posted a video of one particular card sleight trick I favour, so view it and comment, it would mean a lot!
I've always been enticed by the clandestine methods of deception, but never had the will to practise even the simplest of sleights.
But since the interview I conducted with a card shark and countless viewings of Criss Angel videos, I finally felt compelled to just try picking up a few tricks.
Anyway, posted a video of one particular card sleight trick I favour, so view it and comment, it would mean a lot!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home