magic mandarin shootting bottle
her reckless decadence is taking things a little too far. says:
JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS BAD ENOUGH - i drink coke in the morning
bam... i get a hangover at a time when most people jst started drinking. HUR HUR.
this tells u never to get tempted when u re having breakfast!
wahaha. i slept the whole of today. waking up at various points going what the fuck is going on.
and sorry nic, cldnt meet u! and u knw u r loved!!!! ok go thinking about stupid shit k?
JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS BAD ENOUGH - i drink coke in the morning
bam... i get a hangover at a time when most people jst started drinking. HUR HUR.
this tells u never to get tempted when u re having breakfast!
wahaha. i slept the whole of today. waking up at various points going what the fuck is going on.
and sorry nic, cldnt meet u! and u knw u r loved!!!! ok go thinking about stupid shit k?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home