Monday, January 16, 2006

im gay

Rules: Bold the following that are true about you, italicize things you wish were true, then add one true thing about you.

I miss somebody right now

I dont watch tv these days

I love olives

I wear glasses or contact lens

I love to play video games

I tried smoking before

I believe honesty is the best policy

I cursed sometimes

I have changed a lot mentally compared to last yearI carry a knife/razor everywhere with me.

I'm like SOOO god damn smart

I have a secret that i am ashamed to reveal

I've broken someone's bones

Im paranoid sometimes

I would get a plastic surgery if it was 100% safe, free of cost and scar-free

I need money right now

I love sushi(!!!)

I talk really fast

I have long hair

I know how to cornrow

I have mood swings

I think prostitution should be legalize

I think Britney Spears is hot

one true thing

im gay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home