Sunday, June 04, 2006

cheena chink chong





touch von's butt!!!

yin, nisa, dong

plant with a plant

jess, von, gene


so, yesterday's field trip to chinatown was full of $%$!@. we re supposed to think up of 50 topics to do an ariticle on chinatown. all we did was walk round and round chinatown doing nothing at all! JST WALK! in the hot blistering sun!

rararea. nvm, i managed to get a couple of nice photos though. heh.

went to esplande in the evening with gordon, jeremy and charmaine.
FWAH!
CAT EMPIRE!!!
this band from australia was playing and i was jst standing there in awe with my mouth wide open. u cant classify their genre cos they have ska, a saxophonist, a turn-tablist, a keyboardist who played jazzy licks, bassist who played funk bass, drummer with off beats, 2 vox, beatboxing, voice manupilation.
argh, i was telling gordon that we shld quit rock n rol
l and play this kinda stuff :)
NO SINGAPORE BAND I VE SEEN HAS EVER TOUCHED THIS KINDA STANDARDS.

:::BOWS DOWN AND WORSHIPS CAT EMPIRE:::

GILLIAN! I REALLY MEANT IT WHEN I SAID IF U WERE HERE I WLD HAVE DANCED WITH U! THE WHOLE AUDIENCE WAS DANCING!!!
FIRST TIME I EVER SEEN IT HAPPEN AT ESPLANADE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home