Saturday, November 05, 2005

u r the wing beneath my wings

It must have been cold there in my shadow
To never have sunlight on your face
You were content to let me shine,
You always walked a step behind
So I was the one with all the glory
While you were the one with all the strength.
A beautiful face without a name, for so long
A beautiful smile to hide the pain

Did you ever know that you're my hero
And everything I would like to be
If I can fly higher than an eagle
You are the wind beneath my wings

It might have appeared to go unnoticed
But I've got it all here in my heart
I want you to know I know the truth
Of course I know it
I would be nothing with out you

Did you ever know that you're my hero
And everything I would like to be
If I can fly higher than an eagle
You are the wind beneath my wings



yes, i ve been listening to the Sonita Artica version over and over again. imagine a song with such great lyrics and feeling being covered by a powermetal band! insane! the vocals are just so full of feel and emotion! gosh...... addiction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home