crashhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeddddddddddd
yup, stop being a pirate people. when i was trying out a dled copy of pro tools yesterday, my whole com just crashed!!! all my games, recording, pictures, work, songs, video all GONE!
now, my com is so empty, i need stuff to fill it up. saddddddddddddddddddddddddd. awwww, lost so many recordings! bahaha, i m not thinking straight now.
bottom line is stop being a pirate............................
it crashes ur com
now, my com is so empty, i need stuff to fill it up. saddddddddddddddddddddddddd. awwww, lost so many recordings! bahaha, i m not thinking straight now.
bottom line is stop being a pirate............................
it crashes ur com

1 Comments:
Hurricane Katrina factfile
Introduction Thousands of people are feared to have died - most of them in New Orleans - after Hurricane Katrina hit the Gulf States of Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama.
I bookmarked your blog, I like it.
I have a new jersey climate site/blog. It's pretty good at helping with new jersey climate and related issues.
When you have time, check it out.
Post a Comment
<< Home